ToutMaster 2017: Post-UFC 217
ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, November 4 with UFC 217 in New York City. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
There was a major change in the standings as teamxbladz has taken a commanding lead in ToutMaster 2017. On the heels of a tremendous 13.95 point event, teamxbladz holds a 7.45 point lead over FFF-Oddsb.com. Maestro V is in third place (254.8) 14.6 points back of first place teamxbladz. TheMMATrader is in fourth place at 253.9 points and rounding out the top five is e51502 at 253.35 points.
In one of the top event scores of the year, gymclair led all competitors for the event with 15.3 points. The contestant correctly picked eight of the eleven fights correct including +525 underdog Rose Namajunas.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Rose Namajunas (5.25 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Paulo Borrachinha (96) / Johny Hendricks (25)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 25-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Ovince St. Preux (60) / Corey Anderson (59)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Michael Bisping, Jorge Masvidal
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 26-30
The UFC continues to chug along with its busy fall schedule as it heads to Norfolk, Virginia for UFC Fight Night 120 for a lightweight main event between former champion Anthony Pettis and surging lightweight Dustin Poirier. With eight events left in the year, there’s still opportunities for movement even at the top of the standings.