ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, October 21 with UFC Fight Night 118 in Gdansk, Poland. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com has now developed a firm hold on first place with 247.80 points. Teamxbladz is in second place with 245.15 points. There’s a decent gap back to third place as Dbell_MT sits with 242.15. Rounding out the top five are CashDPT7 at 239.10 and bail3yz at 238.10.
Jimmernolan led the event with 9.65 points. He picked nine of 10 fights correctly only missing out on Andre Fili who defeated Artem Lobov by decision.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 118
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jan Blachowicz (1.35 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Karolina Kowalkiewicz (106) / Jodie Esquibel (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 23-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Artem Lobov (63) / Andre Fili (55)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Artem Lobov, Damian Stasiak
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 24-26
The UFC continues a busy schedule this weekend as it heads to Brazil for an excellent fight night card headlined by the return of Lyoto Machida as he takes on American Derek Brunson.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.