ToutMaster 2017: Post-UFC 216
ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, October 7 with UFC 216 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
In one of the most unique events in UFC history which had two draws and a late scratch which resulted in two fights not happening, only eight fights were scored at UFC 216. Even with the limited scoring, FFF-Oddsb.com was able to extend his lead in the year long contest to 2.60 points. In second place is teamxbladz at 238.85 points. Dbell_MT sits in third overall at 235.15. Rounding out the top five are CashDPT7 at 234.10 and Maestro V at 231.50.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 5
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Fights to Draw: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: John Moraga (4.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Magomed Bibulatov (103) / John Moraga (25)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 22-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Matt Schnell (75) / Marco Beltran (51)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 24-24
The UFC takes a week off before heading to Poland for a UFN Fight Night 118. It’s an event headlined by Donald Cerrone taking on undefeated Englishman Darren Till.