ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, September 23 with UFC Fight Night 117 in Saitama, Japan. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com continues his fine form as he now leads ToutMaster 2017 by 1.8 points with 235.00 points. In second place is teamxbladz at 233.20 points. Dbell_MT sits in third overall at 230.15. Rounding out the top five are CashDPT7 at 228.65 and Maestro V at 226.05.
Maestro V correctly picked nine of ten fights missing just Teruto Ishihara. On the back of the 11.5 event, Maestro V has positioned himself for an opportunity for a fall run at the top of the leaderboard.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 117
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jessica Andrade (2.30 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Dong Hyun Kim (120) / Takanori Gomi (20)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 22-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Keita Nakamura (71) / Alex Morono (69)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Syuri Kondo, Keita Nakamura
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 24-24
The UFC takes a week before it heads back to its home in Las Vegas for a two title fight PPV card. Will Demetrious Johnson finally take on Ray Borg? At lightweight, will Tony Ferguson or Kevin Lee take home the interim title? Those decisions by competitors will determine who leads ToutMaster 2017 in two weeks’ time.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.