ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, September 16 with UFC Fight Night 116 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com continues his fine form as he leads ToutMaster 2017 by 1.5 points with 225.55 points. In second place is DBell_MT at 224.05 points. Teamxbladz sits in third overall at 223.7. After the top three there is a significant drop off as CashDPT7 at 220.50 and bail3yz at 219.75 round out the top five.
Jimmernolan correctly picked all 10 fights correctly on the card to earn a perfect score for the event with 11.55 points.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on UFC Fight Night 116:
Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Pickems to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Uriah Hall (1.80 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Mike Perry (127) / Alex Reyes (11)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 21-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Tony Martin (79) / Olivier Aubin-Mercier (63)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Tony Martin
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 22-24
The UFC heads to Asia for the first time since June for its annual fight card at the historic Saitama Super Arena in Japan. With Shogun injured, Yushin Okami got an emergency call back to the UFC to headline the event against Ovince St. Preux. The top three in the standings have separated themselves from the competition, but a big night from anyone else in the top ten could turn this into a four person race at the top.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.