ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday with UFC 215 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
There was a massive shakeup in the ToutMaster standings with a new leader atop the standings. Teamxbladz moved up from fourth to first overall on the back of a 9.5 point night. He leads the contest with 217.7 points. In second place is FFF-Oddsb.com at 216.75 and less than one point out of the lead. In third place is Dbell_MT at 216.05 points. Rounding out the top five in the contest are McDuckMMA with 213.15 points and CashDPT7 at 212.75.
The top score for the contest was by sappler10. He had one of the top event scores of the year with 14.2 points. He correctly picked eight of the eleven bouts including all five underdogs winners.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on UFC 215:
- Favorites to win: 5
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Pickems to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Kajan Johnson (3.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Adriano Martins (128) / Kajan Johnson (14)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 20-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Gilbert Melendez (72) / Jeremy Stephens (72)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Tyson Pedro
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 22-23
The UFC continues its busy September schedule as it heads back to the states for a Fight Night card in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Saturday, September 16. With some very heavy favorites on the fight card, any upset that occurs will see a major shakeup in the standings.