ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday (August 5, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 114 in Mexico City.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
McDuckMMA continues to lead ToutMaster 2017 with 201.95 points. Dbell_MT moves up a place to second overall with 201.05 points followed by teamxbladz in third place with 200.80 points. Rounding out to the Top 5 is FFF-Oddsb.com at 199.45 points and CashDPT7 at 197.45 points.
The top score for the event was by BrendanVraibel with 11.80 points. The contestant picked nine of the 12 fights correctly, including four underdogs. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 106 card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Humberto Bandenay (2.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Jack Hermansson (132) / Brad Scott (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 19-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Alexa Grasso (77) / Randa Markos (74)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Joseph Morales, Sergio Pettis, Hector Sandoval
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 22-20
The UFC enters one of its longest breaks of the year and doesn’t return to action until a September 2nd fight night card in Rotterdam. Contestants will have a lot of time to prepare for the September fight cards and solidify their position heading into the final stretch of the year.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.