ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (July 22, 2017) with UFC on FOX 25 in Uniondale, New York.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
Teamxbladz continues to hold a lead in ToutMaster 2017 with 184.45 points. However, his lead has shrunk to just .20 points over McDuckMMA. In third place is Dbell_MT at 183.75 points. Rounding out the Top 5 are FFF-Oddsb.com (181.05) and Best Fight Picks (180.20).
The top score for the event was by TouchButt with 13.80 points. The contestant picked 10 of the 13 fights correctly, including five underdogs. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC on FOX 25 card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 7
- Biggest Underdog to win: Junior Albini (2.05 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Chris Wade (126) / Frankie Perez (17)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 17-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Kelvin Gastelum (73) / Chris Weidman (71)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 19-18
The UFC heads to the bright lights of Los Angeles, California (Anaheim actually) for its biggest event of 2017 thus far. UFC 214 is headlined by the grudge match between Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title. With a huge event on tap and a lot of closely lined fights, there should be quite a bit of dissension in the picks, which should see some changes in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.