ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Sunday (July 16, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 113 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
Teamxbladz has been going back and forth with FFF-Oddsb.com for the last few events and has retaken the lead in ToutMaster 2017 with 175.70 points. He holds a 1.65-point lead over Dbell_MT, who sits at 174.05 points. In third place is McDuckMMA at 173.85 points, just .20 out of second place. Rounding out the Top 5 are bail3yz (173.15) and FFF-Oddsb.com (172.70).
The top score for the event was by PaulShag with 11.90 points. The contestant picked 11 of the 12 fights correctly. He was perfect until the final fight of the evening when Santiago Ponzinibbio knocked out Gunnar Nelson to give him his lone loss on the card. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 113 card:
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Danny Henry (1.80 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Jack Marshman (129) / Ryan Janes (21)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 16-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Stevie Ray (79) / Paul Felder (71)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Paul Craig
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 18-18
The UFC heads back state side to Long Island, NY for a New York vs. the World main card event on FOX. The fight card is headlined by former middleweight champion Chris Weidman taking on former TUF winner Kelvin Gastelum. In a fight card with a lot of closely lined fights, expect significant dissension amongst the top players and a shift in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.