ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued during International Fight Week with back-to-back events, culminating with UFC 213 last Saturday (July 8, 2017) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
After a two event week, the name at the top of the leaderboard remains the same. FFF-Oddsb.com maintained his lead atop the overall standings. He stands at 166.9 points and is .70 points ahead of teamxbladz (166.2), who has moved up from third to second place. The biggest move of International Fight Week was by DBell_MT, who moved up from eighth placed to third overall with 164.95 points. CASHDPT7 dropped one spot down to fourth place and sits at 164.4 points. Rounding out the Top 5 is a two-way tie between Best Fight Picks and TheMMATrader at 163.9 points.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
TUF 25 Finale
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Gray Maynard (2.40 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: James Krause (138) / Tom Gallicchio (15)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 14-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Michael Johnson (79) / Justin Gaethje (74)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Ed Herman, Brad Tavares
- Consensus Underdog Picks Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 18-16
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Oleksiy Oliynyk (1.80 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Curtis Blaydes (126) / Daniel Omielanczuk (28)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 15-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Anthony Pettis (79) / Jim Miller (75)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Gerald Meerschaert
- Consensus Underdog Picks Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 18-17
The UFC heads to Scotland next for UFC Fight Night 113 this Sunday (July 16, 2017). With events scheduled for each of the next four weeks, you can expect significant movement in the overall standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.