ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Sunday (June 25, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 112 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
We have a new leader atop ToutMaster 2017, as FFF-Oddsb.com regained the top spot after a strong 10.4 point week. He holds a 1.05-point lead over teamxbladz, who sits in second with 151.35 points. In third place is CashDPT7 with 151.25 points, just .10 out of second place. Rounding out the Top 5 are Best Fight Picks and ThePME.
The top score for the event was by Will_Overton with 14.25 points. The contestant picked 11 of the 13 fights correctly including the biggest underdog winner on the card; Clay Guida.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 112 card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Clay Guida (2.85 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Darrell Horcher (125) / Devin Powell (28)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 13-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Johnny Case (80) / Tony Martin (72)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Johnny Case, Michael Chiesa, Justine Kish, BJ Penn
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-4
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 17-15
The UFC takes a quick break before the July 4th weekend, but then picks up the following week for International Fight Week and a two event slate on July 7th and July 8th. July is a huge month for ToutMaster as there are six events scheduled. It is the busiest month of the UFC calendar providing opportunities for contestants to make significant moves in the contest.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.