ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (June 17, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 111 in Singapore.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
On the back of a strong week, teamxbladz took the overall lead in ToutMaster 2017 with 144.75 points. He holds a .5 point lead over CashDPT7. In third place is Best Fight Picks with 143.15 points, followed up by FFF – Oddsb.com (142 points) and ThePME (141.65 points).
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 111 card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Ulka Sasaki (4.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Lee Jingliang (133) / Frank Camacho (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: (2017 Record): 12-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Lucie Pudilova (86) / Ji Yeon Kim (66)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Russell Doane
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 17-11
The UFC returns next week for a rare Sunday card as lightweight up and comers Michael Chiesa and Kevin Lee are set to main event UFC Fight Night 112 in Oklahoma City. The 2017 Toutmaster competition has seen new leaders nearly every week, will teamxbladz be able to buck the trend and build out a lead in the competition? Find out next week.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.