ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (June 3, 2017) with UFC 212 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
We have a new leader atop ToutMaster 2017. FFF-Oddsb.com has taken a 1.5-point lead in the competition. He stands at 127.8 points. CashDPT7 drops to second place with 126.3 points. Best Fight Picks has moved up third at 125.9 points. Adamdabeast is in fourth at 125.45 points while WillMartinMMA is in fifth with 125.15 points.
The top score for the event was by Z Barbarise with 11.70 points. The contestant picked 10 of the 12 fights correctly, including the biggest underdog winner on the card, Brian Kelleher.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC 212 card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Brian Kelleher (2.70 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Iuri Alcantara (143) / Brian Kelleher (23)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 10-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Matthew Lopez (85) / Johnny Eduardo (81)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Jose Aldo, Raphael Assuncao
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 15-10
The UFC heads across the globe to New Zealand for a Fight Night 110 main event between heavyweights Mark Hunt and Derrick Lewis. We’ve seen lead changes in back-to-back fight cards, so can FFF-Oddsb.com hold the lead, or will there be another new leader after next week’s card? Find out next weekend!
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.