ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Sunday (May 28, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 109 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
We have seen a major shakeup in the standings after an upset-filled UFC Fight 109 in Stockholm, Sweden. CASHDPT7 is the new leader with 120.3 points. He moved up from fourth place to snag the lead. WillMartinMMA continues to have a strong year. The 2016 third-place finisher has moved into second place in this contest with 118.65 points. ThePME (118.55), adamdabeast (117.95) and Best Fight Picks (117.90) round out the Top 5.
The top score for the event was by e51502 with 14.65 points. The contestant picked 8 of the 12 fights correctly including heavy underdog Volkan Oezdemir.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 109 card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Biggest Underdog to win: Volkan Oezdemir (3.60 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Misha Cirkunov (143) / Volkan Oezdemir (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 10-2
- Most Contentious Pick: Reza Madadi (83) / Joaquim Silva (77)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Reza Madadi, Trevor Smith, Peter Sobotta
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 14-9
The UFC now heads to Rio de Janeiro for one of the best title fights of the year this Saturday (June 3, 2017), as Max Holloway puts his 10-fight winning streak on the line against the best featherweight thus far in MMA history — Jose Aldo — in a title unification bout at UFC 212.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.