ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (March 11, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 106 in Fortaleza, Brazil. Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
After last Saturday’s entertaining card, we have a repeat leader atop ToutMaster 2017. The Unicorn once again is in first place in the contest with 68.45 points. He holds a 1.9-point lead over seanfinerty. Teamxbladz holds steady in third place 2.45 points out of the lead. WillMartinMMA continues his strong 2017 form, as he sits in fourth place with 64.8 points. Rounding out the Top 5 is McDuckMMA with 64.45 points. The top score for the event was 11.25 points by bigmac29175. He went 10-1-1 on the event. The only fight he picked incorrectly was Rani Yahya over Joe Soto. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dTlTYofQ1CHL6bMeIYHW1RCtYU3Nu_630FNKhhH8JN8/edit#gid=1725684060 Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 106 card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Pickem to win: 1
- Fights to end in a draw: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Alex Oliveira (2.10 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Paulo Henrique Costa (158) / Garreth McLellan (23)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 6-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Rony Jason (94) / Jeremy Kennedy (89)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Ray Borg
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 6-4
The UFC heads across the ocean for UFC Fight Night 107 in London, England on Saturday, March 18th. It is the final event of March before the UFC takes its annual spring break before returning on April 8th for UFC 210 in Buffalo, New York. Can The Unicorn continue to lead the standings, or will somebody unseat him as the first quarter of the year comes to a close?
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.