ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday with UFC 208 in Brooklyn, New York. Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
Teamxbladz and McDuckMMA flip flopped at the top of the leaderboard. Teamxbladz now holds a .90 point lead over McDuckMMA. The biggest mover at the top of the standings was Dbell_MT, who had a perfect score for the event, picking all 10 fights correctly. He jumped all the way up from 12th place to third overall. There were five perfect scores for the event. In addition to Dbell_MT, Franco_914, MMATakeOver_ , JSanford301, and SeaTownFinest13 all went 10-0. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dTlTYofQ1CHL6bMeIYHW1RCtYU3Nu_630FNKhhH8JN8/edit#gid=1725684060 Some additional notes on the UFC 208 card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Anderson Silva (1.20 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: (Tie) Jacare Souza (167) / Tim Boetsch (16) and Ryan LaFlare (167) / Roan Carneiro (16)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 4-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Rick Glenn (104) / Phillipe Nover (79)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 2-2
The UFC heads north this week for UFC Fight Night 105 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. With a holiday weekend in the United States, a rare Sunday night card is in order. This is the final week of four straight UFC live events. After Halifax, the UFC gears up for its biggest event of 2017 thus far as it heads back to Las Vegas for two title fight UFC 209 on Saturday March 4th.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.