Frank Trigg interviews Court McGee extensively about training for UFN 103 and moreMMAOddsBreaker's Frank Trigg speaks with UFC Fight Night 103 welterweight Court McGee as he prepares for his upcoming main card bout this next Sunday night (January 15, 2016) against Ben Saunders at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller