ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) concluded in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s the end-of-year Top 20:
WesReynolds led for the majority of the year and concluded the year as the 2016 ToutMaster. He finished the year with 350.95 points. That total was 6.55 points above second place ManglerBets. Rounding out the rest of the contestants who finished in the money are BigBilBar7MMA (335.5 points), Ross18 (334.6), MattMaher2210 (333.2), Cody Saftic (332.25), Vibrations144 (331.45) and b7283sosu (328.2). Congratulations to all! To check out the final standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the UFC 207 card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Draw: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Cody Garbrandt (1.85 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Neil Magny (52) / Johny Hendricks (15) and Dominick Cruz (52) / Cody Garbrandt (15)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 33-7-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Ronda Rousey (34) / Amanda Nunes (33)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 44-52
Thank you to all who participated in ToutMaster 2016. There were over 100 entries in 2016, and we are looking to make 2017 an even bigger contest. If you are interested in playing in 2017, please contact JayPrimetown either on Twitter ( @JayPrimetown) or by email at [email protected]. Entry deadline for the contest is Sunday, January 8.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.