ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with UFC on FOX 22 in Sacramento, California. Here’s the updated Top 20:
WesReynolds will take a formidable 7.1-point lead over ManglerBets into the final event of 2016. ManglerBets holds an 8.9 point advantage over third place BigBilBar7MMA. The battle for third is very tight with Ross18 and MattMaher2210 less than two points behind BigBilBar7MMA. Ross18 had a massive score of 14.85 points at UFC on FOX 22 to put himself in range of third place. He went 12-1 for the event, missing out on just one fight: Alex Morono’s decision win over James Moontasri.
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickem Fighters to Win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Leslie Smith (2.55 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Urijah Faber (49) / Brad Pickett (19) and Josh Emmett (49) / Scott Holtzman (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 32-6-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Mike Perry (35) / Alan Jouban (33) and Cole Miller (35) / Mizuki Hirota (33)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 44-49
The UFC’s final event of 2016 takes place on Friday, December 30th in Las Vegas, Nevada, as former women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey returns to the Octagon for the first time since her knockout loss to Holly Holm more than a year ago when she faces champ Amanda Nunes at UFC 208.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.