ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with the UFC TUF 24 Finale in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s the updated Top 20:
Long-time ToutMaster leader WesReynolds once again extended his lead back to eight points with a solid TUF 24 Finale performance. Meanwhile, ManglerBets has been going back from cutting into the lead one event and then having the gap extended to outwards of 8 points for a couple months now. In addition, BigBilBar7MMA has been steadily rising in the standings and has now gotten up to a high of third place. But Cody Saftic, MattMaher2210 and GabeKillianMMA are all within striking distance of the third-place spot. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jared Cannonier (1.90 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Demetrious Johnson (58) / Tim Elliott (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 29-6-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Jamie Moyle (42) / Kailin Curran (36) and Josh Stansbury (42) / Devin Clark (36)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 44-42
The UFC’s last two-event week of the year is coming up, as the UFC visits the capital of New York, Albany, this Friday (December 9, 2016) and then heads north to Canada’s largest city, Toronto, for UFC 206 on Saturday (December 10, 2016). With just four events left in the year, this is a critical week as players jockey for positioning in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.