ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC 205 PPV event in New York City. After UFC 205, here’s the updated Top 20:
Long-time ToutMaster leader WesReynolds extends his lead from 3 points up to 5.5 points after UFC 205. He continues to hold a lead after each UFC card. Whenever ManglerBets seems to get within striking defense, WesReynolds has a big event to put a buffer between the two. DoxxNation had the highest score of the event with 11.3 points. He missed out on only one fight picking Belal Muhammad as opposed to fight winner Vicente Luque. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Fights to end in Draw: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Yoel Romero (1.55 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Joanna Jedrzejczyk (67) / Karolina Kowalkiewicz (16)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 27-5-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Katlyn Chookagian (44) / Liz Carmouche (39)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 39-38
With UFC 205 out of the way, the UFC has its lone date with two UFC events this year on November 19. Earlier in the day, the UFC heads to Belfast, Northern Ireland for Fight Night 99 and then follows up with Fight Night 100 in Brazil.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.