ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 96 event in Portland, Oregon. After UFC Fight Night 96, here’s the updated Top 20:
The two man contest at the top continues with WesReynolds holding a slim .45 point lead over ManglerBelts. CodySaftic is close to making it a three man contest sitting 6.2 points back of the top spot. B7283sosu had the highest score for the event with a whopping 14.55 points. He correctly picked 8 of the 12 fights correctly including an impressive seven underdog selections. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 8
- Biggest Underdog to win: Brandon Moreno (3.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Louis Smolka (83) / Brandon Moreno (10)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 24-5-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Andre Fili (48) / Hacran Dias (45) & John Dodson (48) / John Lineker (45)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 34-34
The UFC heads across the Atlantic Ocean for UFC 204 in Manchester, England. With several high priced favorites and underdogs, there’s a possibility for significant movement in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.