ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (May 13, 2017) with UFC 211 in Dallas, Texas.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
The Unicorn’s lead has diminished to just .60 points as both adamdabeast and FREAK MCNASTY are tied for second at 109.95 points. CASHDPT7 is just .85 points out of the lead sitting in fourth place at 109.70. Rounding out the Top 5 is ThePME at 109.40 points.
The top score for the event was by thebookofrob with an event score of 10.65 points. Of the 11 fights that ended with a winner, thebookofrob picked 10 of those fights correctly. The lone fighter he missed was Jason Knight.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC 211 card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: David Branch (1.30 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Gadzhimurad Antigulov (145) / Joachim Christensen (28)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 10-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Jessica Aguilar (92) / Cortney Casey (82)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Jessica Aguilar, Jason Knight, Demian Maia
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 12-8
The UFC heads to Sweden in two weeks for a Fight Night card headlined by Alexander Gustafsson taking on Brazilian Glover Teixeira. Tune in to see if The Unicorn can hold on to his lead.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.