Cage Warriors 91 Opening Odds Reactions
Cage Warriors 91 takes place this Saturday, March 3 at Newport Centre in Newport, Wales. Here are the opening odds from the offshore sportsbooks:
Cage Warriors 91 Opening Odds
Josh Reed -180
Brian Bouland +140
Gavin Kelly -175
Kris Edwards +135
Donovan Desmae -175
Richard Williams +135
Ross Houston -425
Aaron Khalid +320
My intial thoughts on some of the fights are as follows:
- Reed and Bouland are both solid fighters but with Reed coming off of a knockout loss at Cage Warriors maybe this is a good opportunity to take a look at Bouland as the dog. He's coming off of a knockout win at the same Cage Warriors 86 card and that momentum could be enough to carry him to a win here as the underdog.
- Kelly vs. Edwards is a fight between fighters on opposite spectrums. After losing six fights in a row Edwards has now won two-straight bouts while Kelly is coming off a knockout loss. Having said that, Edwards' sketchy past record makes it har to choose him while Kelly has certainly shown in the past he can win fights in Cage Warriors, so it's a tough pick to make.
- The rematch between Houston and Khalid should be interesting but it makes sense Houston is the favorite considering his undefeated record, including a decision over Khalid in his last fight. Houston is the biggest favorite on the car but he should win.
Tags: opening odds
About the Author
Mixed martial arts journalist. Lead writer for MMAOddsbreaker.com and also featured at @MMARatingsNet, @mmanews_com and @fightodds_io.
More articles from this author
- Bellator 109 Sneak Peek: Rick Hawn (-450) vs. Ron Keslar (+330)
- Bellator 109 Sneak Peak: Alexander "Tiger" Sarnavskiy (-195) vs. Will Brooks (+160)
- MMA Betting Odds and Ends for Tuesday, January 22
- MMA Odds and Ends for Monday: Mitrione Suspended By UFC
- UFC Fight Night 40 Opening Odds Breakdown: Erick Silva vs. Matt Brown