ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC Fight Night 126
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on February 18, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 126. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
There is a new leader in the 2018 ToutMaster competition. Welsh_MMA has moved up a spot to claim the top spot in the competition with 57.75 points. In second place is MMABetMachine at 57.55 points. Just .15 points behind MMABetMachine is joshufoo1 with 57.40 points. Rounding out the top five BobtheZ (56.5) and and Jonathan Murray (55.55).
The top score for the event was by bkomatsu with a huge score of 13.00 points. The contestant picked every fight correctly with the exception of Sarah Moras who lost to Lucie Pudilova by decision.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 126
• Favorites to win: 8
• Underdogs to win: 4
• Biggest Underdog to win: Carlos Diego Ferreira (+2.15 points)
• Biggest Consensus Pick: Alex Morono (148) / Josh Burkman (7)
• Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 6-0
• Most Contentious Pick: Marcin Tybura (79) / Derrick Lewis (78)
• Consensus Underdog Picks: Curtis Millender
• Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
• Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 4-5
The UFC heads to Florida for a Fox network card headlined by rising featherweight contenders Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens to close out the month of February.