ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC Fight Night 125
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on February 3, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 125. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
A lot of changes at the top of ToutMaster as MMABetMachine moves up from fourth to the top of the leaderboard. MMABetMachine took the overall lead in the standings with 41.20 points. He’s built out a decent lead overall as Welsh_MMA is in second 2.35 points back at 38.85 points. A further 1.2 points back is mmabettingtips.com at 37.65 points. BobtheZ is now in fourth place at 37.6 points. Rounding out the top five is ModernPrimate at 37.3 points.
The top score for the event was by nathanTvantz with 12.7 points. He correctly picked 10 of the 11 fights correctly. The only fight he picked incorrectly was Des Green against Michel Prazeres.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 125
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Lyoto Machida (+2.35 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Valentina Shevchenko (150) / Priscilla Cachoeira (7)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 4-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Des Green (88) / Michel Prazeres (69)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Des Green
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 3-4
Next up for competitors is the UFC heads down under for their second PPV event of 2018. UFC 221 as the interim middleweight title is up for grabs as American Luke Rockhold looks to claim the title for the second time as he takes on Yoel Romero.