ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC 220
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on January 20 with UFC 220. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
The campaign has just started, but there have already been some noteworthy results. We have a two way tie for first place as mmabettingtips.com and Welsh_MMA sit atop the standings with 19.15 points. In third place is BarEviction with 19 points. Rounding out the top five are codylewis11 (18.85 points) and BobtheZ at 18.80.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Tie between Calvin Kattar (+1.65 points) and Stipe Miocic (1.65)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Islam Makhachev (136) / Gleison Tibau (22)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 2-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Stipe Miocic (83) / Francis Ngannou (75)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Dan Ige, Stipe Miocic, Dustin Ortiz
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 2-2
Next up, the UFC heads south to Charlotte, North Carolina for a fight card on the Fox mothership headlined by a bout between middleweights Derek Brunson and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza. With the UFC’s busy schedule continuing there’s no shortage of opportunities for folks to work their way up the standings.