MMA Odds and Ends for Wednesday: Ilir Latifi injured, out of OSP fight
Ilir Latifi suffers training injury, is removed from Ovince St. Preux fight at UFC on Fox 27
Ovince St. Preux reported on twitter that Ilir Latifi is out of their scheduled co-main event for UFC on Fox 27 next week. A replacement opponent is being sought, and St. Preux says he'll take on anyone, even a heavyweight on short notice.
. @Latifimma is hurt & out of our scrap next Sat in Charlotte, NC #UFConFOX27 who wants to step up and scrap? I’m even open to going up in weight if NO guys in my division will step up? Looking for someone to do what I do: step up and fight... pic.twitter.com/lvznRvE22I— Ovince Saint Preux (@003_OSP) January 17, 2018
UFC 220 Embedded Vlog Series - Episode 2
Tags: odds and ends
About the Author
More articles from this author
- Bellator 109's Alexander Shlemenko: 'I see myself winning by knockout as fast as possible'
- MMA Oddsbreaker Rankings Update
- Rallying the MMA Community: The Matt Grice Donation Fund
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Rick Hawn ready to bring out the inner beast tonight
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Ben Saunders extremely confident with guardian angel Bobby Robare in his corner