MMA Odds and Ends for Thursday: Andre Fili vs. Dennis Bermudez set for UFC on FOX 27
MMAFighting broke the news Wednesday that Team Alpha Male featherweight Andre Fili will face Dennis Bermudez at UFC on FOX 27 on Jan. 27 in Charlotte, N.C.
Fili (17-5) is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Artem Lobov at UFC Fight Night 118 in October. The 27-year-old has gone 5-4 in the UFC. Bermudez (16-7), has lost back-to-back fights against Chan Sung Jung and Darren Elkins. The Ultimate Fighter 14 runner-up has gone 2-2 in his last four fights.
Damir Hadzovic vs. Alan Patrick slated for UFC Fight Night 125
MMAJunkie reports that Damir Hadzovic will face Alan Patrick in a lightweight contest at UFC FIght Night 125 on Feb. 3 in Belem, Brazil.
Hadzovic (11-3) is coming off a TKO victory over Marcin Held at UFC Fight Night 108 in May. The 31-year old has won seven of his last eight fights. Patrick (14-1) hasn't competed since a September 2016 victory over Stevie Ray at UFC Fight Night 95. "Nuguete" has gone 4-1 in the UFC. Here's an updated look at the card.
Eryk Anders vs. Lyoto Machida
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Joseph Morales
Thiago “Marreta” Santos vs. Anthony Smith
Luis Henrique vs. Timothy Johnson
Priscila Cachoeira vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Polyana Viana vs. Maia Stevenson
Damir Hadzovic vs. Alan Patrick
About the Author
Covering Mixed Martial Arts since 2008, James hosts "The Parting Shot" and is a journalist, Video Editor and Social Media Manager for MMAOddsBreaker.com. He's also an MMA journalist Sportsnet.ca and FloCombat.com. Like talking MMA? Follow him on Twitter @LynchOnSports
More articles from this author
- The Parting Shot Podcast - Episode 49: Karim Zidan, Mark Pavelich, Scott Cutbirth
- MMA Odds and Ends for Monday: Bellator 170 highlights, King Mo vs. Rampage II headlines Bellator 175
- The Parting Shot Podcast - Episode 30: Bobby "King" Green
- The Parting Shot Podcast - Episode 31: Damon Martin (FOX Sports), Matt Paligaru
- MMA Odds and Ends for Friday: Report - Former UFC heavyweight champion Kevin Randleman passes away