ToutMaster 2017: Post-UFC Fight Night 120
ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, November 11 with UFC Fight Night 120 in Norfolk, Virginia. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com made major inroads into teamxbladz’s as we are less than two months away from crowing a new ToutMaster winner. Teamxbladz holds the lead with 274.45 points. FFF-Odds.com is in second with 273.80 points. Third and fourth place are bunched together as e51502 has 266.85 points and Maestro V at 264.85. Dbell_MT is in fifth at 260.35 points.
e51502 picked 11 of 13 fights correctly to score a contest high 13.5 points for UFN 120. This high score catapulted him into third place overall in the contest and a chance to compete for the win as the year approaches the final stretch.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 120
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickems to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Andrei Arlovski (2.80 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Sean Strickland (94) / Court McGee (28)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 26-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Nate Marquardt (66) / Cezar Ferreira (56)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Nate Marquardt, Dustin Poirier
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 27-31
The UFC continues to chug along with its busy fall schedule as it heads to the land down under for another fight night card next weekend. In the main event, Marcin Tybura attempts to join the elite of the division as he looks to get a win over former champion Fabricio Werdum.