ToutMaster 2017: Post-UFN 119
ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, October 28 with UFC Fight Night 119 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com’s lead in ToutMaster has shrunk to just .50 points over teamxbladz who sits in second with 255.45 points. They are neck and neck for the lead, but have developed a sizable gap to third place Dbell_MT who is at 250.30 points; 5.65 points out of the leading. Rounding out the top five are TheMMATrader at 248.90 and Maestro V at 248.25.
There were multiple perfect scores for this event with five contestants picking all 12 fights correctly. Those contestants are danhodes, e5150, e51502, TheMMATrader, and 2016 ToutMaster winner WesReynolds. Five correct scores for an individual event is a ToutMaster record.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 119
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Pedro Munhoz (1.60 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Marcelo Golm (100) / Christian Colombo (20)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 24-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Pedro Munhoz (63) / Rob Font (57)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Demian Maia, Pedro Munhoz, Niko Price, Thiago Santos
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 26-28
The UFC continues its busy fall schedule as it heads to Madison Square Garden for the biggest PPV of the season as UFC 217 sees three title fights headlined by the return of the legend George St. Pierre. With many closely lined fights, expect more variation in picks and continued fluctuation in the standings.